This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Finances and advice

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

This government department is responsible for many of the allowances and benefits that are paid.  Of particular note is the Winter Fuel / Cold Weather Payment telephone number, which is  0345 915 15 15 



Forest of Dean Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice service helps people understand their rights and responsibilities and the services that are available to them. 

They specifically and frequently help to resolve legal, money and other problems by providing free, independant and confidential advice.


Guide&PALS.jpg GUIDE & PALS Information Service

Provides a free and confidential health, social care and disability information service for both the public and professionals.

Telephone 0300 422 5777

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website